thomasinaknitsheader 2

Saturday, November 15, 2008

All my owls in a row

FO - Little Owl Baby Vest

Baby Owl Vest

Modeled, with great elan, by my stalwart childhood companion Edward bear (for want of an actual baby to hand).

Pattern: Owl Baby Vest by Jodi Haraldson
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino (1.5 balls)
Needles: 3mm/3.25mm circular needles
Size: 3 months
For: baby Freyja

Don't think for one moment that I'm done knitting this pattern. There are going to be so many owls by the end, you'll think it's mail-time at Hogwarts.

2 comments:

wazz said...

there can never be too many owls, I reckon. Inspired by you I am now knocking up an adult sized owly yoke sweater. I think your bear wants to keep that vest - he clearly likes it.

Jodi said...

Your vest turned out beautifully! I love what you did with the neckline -- big improvement. :-)