thomasinaknitsheader 2

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All my owls in a row

FO: Wol

Baby Owlet vest

Pattern: Baby Owlet vest (I can't access Ravelry at the moment but if you go to patterns and search for baby + owlet + vest it should come up)
Yarn: Oxford Kitchen Yarns DK (2 skeins) in biscuit/latte
Needles: 3.5mm/4mm

I think this is going to be my new go-to pattern for quick baby knits. It's cute, it's really easy, there's very little shaping and virtually no seaming. The yarn was leftovers from my minimalist cardigan. I thought that this would be the perfect pattern to use it all up but there's still one ball remaining. Matching hat anyone?

4 comments:

MOOTTHING said...

Matching hat with owl ears?

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz. That is great. I think Joseph will HAVE to have one! There's a little pic of something on my blog you may recognise.... :D

wazz said...

Oh, how I heart the owls! Could one get away with an adult version?

Anonymous said...

That is SO gorgeous. Off to Ravelry to look up pattern...