thomasinaknitsheader 2

Friday, September 21, 2007

Ahead of the game

As I'm planning to do some sewing this weekend I thought I'd better build up a bit of a buffer zone.

Hat #5

hat #5

Yarn: Rowan Cashsoft DK
Needles: 3mm

Hat #6

hat #6

Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug and Rowan Cashsoft DK
Needles: 3mm

Hat #7

hat #7

Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug
Needles: 3mm and 3.25mm

I'm good till Monday now!

Due to an accidental caffeine overdose (I can only take one or two cups of caffeinated tea per day) yesterday I woke up at 3 am this morning with my brain buzzing. After three-quarters of an hour trying to get back to sleep I gave up and went into the living room to watch videoed episodes of Brothers & Sisters and Studio 60 and to work on the Anya sweater the result being that I'm now over two-thirds of the way through the pattern chart.

Anya sweater

I have to say that this is knitting up really quickly and I love how it looks so far. And the yarn! This is going to be one of those sweaters where you don't need a coat on top. I think that all the Kidsilk floats from the stranded knitting are going to act like thrums in thrummed knitting making this a super warm, fluffy sweater.

No comments: