thomasinaknitsheader 2

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Heds up

FO - Hedera

Hedera

Pattern: Hedera by Cookie A.
Source: Knitty Spring 2009
Yarn: Rowan 4 ply soft
Needles: 2.5mm
Ravelled: here

These socks have been finished for a while but I only got round to taking a finished object shot whilst camping in Cumbria for Woolfest this weekend.

I had an amazing time in Cumbria and I'll be blogging about it in exhaustive detail over the next few days, once I've had time to process all my thoughts and experiences into coherent HTML. In the meantime I'll be posting my photos on flickr tomorrow or the day after.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Aha! Did not realise that those lovelies were fashioned from 4 ply soft - I love the stitch definition of this yarn & it seems very hard wearing to me. Do you like it for socks?