1) The new designs on UK coins. Do any other countries have coins that work like a jigsaw puzzle?
2) Leaving work at 4:30 to catch a train meaning that it will still be light (more or less) outside.
3) Starting work half an hour earlier than usual but working up to my usual lunchtime so that the afternoon is half an hour shorter.
4) Finding a pattern that will look good with some stash yarn that I had more or less given up on.
5) Bothering to swatch for said pattern, realising that there is a small error in the chart, and so looking up the errata before I start, rather than when I'm racking my brains for why the cap sleeves aren't quite working.
Happy weekend everyone!