thomasinaknitsheader 2

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My heart leaps up..*

I'd forgotten how much I love this pattern. The rainbow Jaywalkers are just zooming along - I'm nearly up to the heel on the first one. The only thing holding me up is that I keep stopping to admire the colour changes and coo over how beautiful the striping is. I think these are going to be my new favourite socks.

Rainbow jaywalkers

Rainbow jaywalkers

* The Rainbow by W. Wordsworth (1875) - is it just me or does the last line really not scan??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful. Seriously seriously love the rainbow-ness of them. I have been looking for the perfect rainbow brite jaywalkers and I think yours win the prize!

Felicity Ford said...

These are just amazing.

I am in awe of the stripey rainbow-ness... it's beautiful. Your Jaywalkers are totally amazing in the yarn you so spectacularly dyed!

x

Kirsty said...

That is surely the absolute perfect Jaywalker yarn! it looks so happy!

Unknown said...

Where can we get this yarn?

Unknown said...

Where can we get this yarn?

Unknown said...

Where can we get this yarn?