thomasinaknitsheader 2

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WIPs update

I'm about 4 repeats into the Print O' the Wave stole (hereafter to be referred to as POTW in the style of the Da Vinci Code trial). It's going pretty smoothly so far and I'm really happy with the way that the variegation is working with the pattern. I think that this is going to be a very pretty and useful addition to the summer wardrobe. You can see how it's coming on here.

My other current WIP is a pair of Pomatomus (Pomatomi??) in the blue Regia from Amsterdam. After my initial shaky start I'm about 5 rounds short of the heel so should be there by the time I get home this evening. I'm doing three repeats of Chart A for the leg which should make a reasonable length ankle sock. I'd do another repeat but I don't want to risk being short of yarn near the end. Also I want to get on quickly so I can wear them before it gets too warm.

No comments: