thomasinaknitsheader 2

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wee Drops cardi for Kate

One of the lovely things about being a knitter (or indeed about being generally crafty) is that you can make things to specification when required.

In this case my sister wanted a couple of raglan (easier to put on) short-sleeved cardigans for my little niece Kate to sleep in. I scoured Ravelry for suitable short-sleeved patterns and came up with the snappily named 0-684 Baby Cardigan with Short/Long Raglan Sleeves from Drops design.

Drops cardigan for Kate

Pattern: 0-684 Baby Cardigan with Short/Long Raglan Sleeves by Drops design
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino (1.25 balls)
Needles: 3.5mm and 4mm circular needles
Ravelled here

The yarn is from the rather delightful Burford Needlecraft shop which is handily situated on the direct route between my place and my sister's new house. I've got two more balls in the cream so I just need to decide whether to knit another one just the same or search out another short-sleeved pattern.

No comments: