thomasinaknitsheader 2

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good intentions

Today is the first day of a regime of improved diet and exercise! Due to the exingencies of laundry I wore a skirt to work that hadn't been out of the wardobe for a few months and boy did I notice the difference. I've been off the running and swimming for a few weeks first with a sore foot, then a string of colds. Anyway the foot's better and I'm hoping that improved diet will sort out my immune system. Apparently there's this stuff called "fruit" that has vitamin C in it! I've never really been into weighing and measuring myself but I've got a couple of pretty unforgiving (as far as ease goes) items in my wardrobe so I'll be able to chart progress.

At least I don't have to airbrush my feet yet!*

FO Thelonious socks

Pattern: Thelonious socks by Cookie A.
Yarn: Louet Gems Opal sock yarn (2 skeins)
Needles: 2.5mm

* this harks back to some idle speculation at bluestockings a few months ago as to whether people were ever tempted to airbrush their arches for sock shoots. All I'll admit to is a very little brightness fixing in this shot to improve the accuracy of the colour.

No comments: