thomasinaknitsheader 2

Thursday, September 09, 2010

What I knit on my holidays - part #1

This was my backup holiday project. Without a current portable project on the go and a new project to start which I wasn't entirely sure would work I packed this "very easy" hat pattern, the right size needles, and a ball of handspun just in case.

Vogue Eyelet cap

I didn't get quite as much done as I thought I would on the journey (due to the need to assist with the navigation on A roads rather than motorways) but I had a couple of good sessions in Ireland and have really motored on since I got back.

Eyelet cap

I'm just about ready to work the decrease round and then it's on to 8 inches of two by two rib.

Eyelet cap

What's that marking the beginning of my round?

Stitch markers from Mel

Whilst in Stirling I was bemoaning my lack of matching stitchmarkers and Mel very kindly offered to make me some. These were waiting for me on the doormat when we got back from holiday. They are soo pretty - thank you Mel!

No comments: