thomasinaknitsheader 2

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blue moon and stars

Just a quick post to show off my first foray into the murky world of stitch markers.

Blue moon and stars

R and I went to see The Magic Flute at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden. It was a fabulous production: great singing, wonderful set and costume design and a big snake - what's not to like?

Anyway, I picked up the beads and fixings for these markers at Bead Aura in Neal's Yard on the way to the opera house. I wish I could say that they were inspired by the Queen of the Night but I just liked the colours!

I've not posted for a little while, but it's not been for lack of knitting or stitching. In fact I've been very busy on a secret project with the STR lightweight that I bought from Christine.

Secret project

Can you tell what it is yet? Of course you can't, it is a secret project after all.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Oooh, those are nice. I'm such a sucker for stars... Looking forward to seeing them in person!