thomasinaknitsheader 2

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Yet another Spring Garden Tee

Turns out this is the perfect pattern for using up all those balls and half balls of yarn which currently make up the bulk of my stash. It's also great in that it's a good mix of "interesting" knitting (neck shaping and lace sleeves) and straightforward round and round knitting (which means it knits up quick).

Spring Garden Tee

This one is knit in a ball and a half of Rowan Cashsoft DK that I had left over after another baby project from a couple of years ago I think. So happy to be finally using this up at last.

I knit most of this on the train up to Bolton last night whilst watching season 3 of Merlin on my laptop (I heart my laptop) and eating M&S chocolate biccies - it was all very pleasant.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That definitely sounds like a good way to travel :)