thomasinaknitsheader 2

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dress rehearsal

That's what a muslin is really.

V8560 muslin

It's not quite finished. It needs a zip and the hem needs slip stitching but it's done enough for me to check the fit (like all proper model shots it's pinned in the back).

It's been a good evening for sewing. After putting the muslin together I put in some more work on the baby quilt that's been hanging around for about 2 years - there are just the two short edges to finish slip stitching and then it's done.

1 comment:

Felix said...

I love your muslin and am very impressed you made one; I am impatient and tend to dive straight into the final fabric!

I am also intrigued by the beautiful dresser/cupboard I see beside you; is this one of the new furniture pieces? It looks very fancy. Will yarn or crockery live in it? x

The skirt is going to be gorgeous in that delicious Liberty print fabric!