thomasinaknitsheader 2

Monday, January 08, 2007

Well that went as well as could be expected...

Annoyed by my recent inability to find old posts in the archive when I wanted to link back to them I decided to upgrade to the new Layouts feature on Blogger (hence the shiny new archive). There were a few sticky moments along the way, e.g. when I lost my lovely header and couldn't find my "classic template" in order to put it back. I've also (temporarily I hope) mislaid the Sock Wars and Cast-On buttons. I also had to recreate the new list that I'd just posted about which took longer than expected due to Layouts preferring i rather than em tags for italics (nice of them to mention that). Still, hopefully it will all be worth it and there will be exciting things (such as labels and different colours) to come.

No comments: