thomasinaknitsheader 2

Sunday, May 20, 2012

This week I have mostly...

...been watching The Wire. I missed this the first time round and am now watching it courtesy of a colleague who couldn't believe I'd never seen it and brought in the first season on DVD the next day. I'm now up to the start of season 4 and am hooked.

...been knitting toy clothes. Last week niece #1 announced that she thought it would be a good idea if I knit some pyjamas, a skirt, and a hat for Mousey (her inseparable  sidekick). So far I've made the pyjamas and a dress. Mouse clothes are even quicker to knit than baby clothes.

...been reading The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet. This is a book that I've been meaning to read for the last 14 years and I'm really enjoying it. Next up, Anna Karenina, as soon as it's available in the library again.

No comments: